Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wear your Passion


What is your Passion???? In the past I have always thought you had to have one passion in life. I thought that's really what defined passion the love of one thing! Funny huh... I know now there is no such thing as loving one thing in life, it's really just fine to have more than one passion. So long as you have it!!!

Wikipedia Says this about Passion:
Passion is an intense emotion compelling feeling, enthusiasm, or desire for something. The term is also often applied to a lively or eager interest in or admiration for a proposal, cause, or activity or love. Passion can be expressed as a feeling of unusual excitement, enthusiasm or compelling emotion towards a subject, idea, person, or object. A person is said to have a passion for something when he has a strong positive affinity for it. A love for something and a passion for something are often used synonymously.


My passions in life will never be just one. I just not made up that way. A dear Friend of mine gave me a book The called  " Refuse to Choose". This book helped me understand that  it's fine to have the Scanner personal like I do. 
Scanners like myself love to do EVERYTHING! A Scanner world is like a candy store full of fascinating opportunities, and we want to reach out and stuff our pockets!!!!


So, for me LIFE is my passion and all that it has to offer!!! I want to do and see it ALL!!! There are no word to express the joy I have in life! It has been a long path of discovery and learning. 
Here are a few thing that I have a great passion for....


My Family
Photography
Party Planning
Teaching
Football
Gambling...LOL
Wine
Traveling
Laughing
The Mountains
The Ocean
Learning
Food


Life is a wonderful thing, Live it.. do it.. enjoy it!!! To have Passion will not make life perfect (there is no such thing...LOL just a FYI) but it turn a everyday experience that much better!!! 


Find Passion in what you do!!!!


Much Love,
Bridget-


   







No comments:

Post a Comment