Monday, October 29, 2012

What the HECK happened...LOL

Well, looks like I drop the ball!!!! Nope, we have been building this amazing business!!

As my family has been building this business I have learned so much about myself!! I have been at the top of my game and at the bottom. Right now I can honestly say pretty close to the bottom, with that said the only place I have to go is up!!

I have been in this total blur for the last 7 months. I have worked EVERYDAY on this business. Now, as we enter our last week of the event season I look forward to a day off and implementing all the ideas I have for the store.  



What I have learned is the pasted 7 months. Having a small retail business is the hardest thing I have EVER done! You never know from day to day if and when you'l make money! I never knew the importance of shopping local and supporting small business until now. Let me tell you something the small business of the world need you each and everyday more than you'll ever know.
We have been bless with a tons of supporters and people helping us along the way. We have ran into a few that take advantage of small business too. Sad but true.


If there is one thing in life I have learned is I have ideas and thoughts to share with people. Until recent months I never really thought about myself as a wise person with ideas and important topics to share with others. Now, I know that's not true. I have so much to share I will be posting more and sharing these with each and everyone. In hopes that some where on your journey in life you can use the thoughts I have shared.

Watch for more posted and ideas sharing!!

Much Love!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are, and one of the most wisest and inspirational people I know...Much love girl!

    ReplyDelete