Monday, May 16, 2011

Coffee In the Morning-"Life is Like a Cup of Coffee"

I'm sure many of you are just like me, "The best part of waking up is Forgers in your cup"!! Coffee for me is just more than the kick in the pants I need to get the day going. It's pure enjoyment, which is funny I was a late bloomer when it come to gaining the taste for coffee. Coffee means no matter where I'm, who I'm with I'm having it!!!

Well, I LOVE 7-11's coffee!!! I call it my "Cop Coffee" Cheap and oh so good! Now, don't get me wrong I enjoy the occasionally $5.00 cup of coffee at "The Daily Rise" :) Until today when I realized I really enjoy my cheap 7-11 coffee more!?!?!? As I sat here in thought I wounder why? Why would you want the most expensive cup of coffee? They have cute cups and everyone know you can afford to drink the BEST!!!

So, I started looking at my life 2 years ago my Husband was in the fast track in life we had a business That made well over 6 figures a year and I had an amazing job with the bank! By no means am I bragging!! I just want to have a understanding that we were doing quite well. Now looking back LIFE SUCKED!!!! To put in to the most clear words possible! The family was falling apart, we didn't have much to do with the extended family and I can't tell you how many time I spoke the big D word to Tony! Yet some people would have given their right arm to be right where we were!!! So, many time you hear "The grass is always greener" Well, what I say is find your grass and never hop the fence! Just like my "CHEAP" cop coffee!I love my coffee and enjoy it every morning!

I have never been one to care to much about what others think about me or what I'm doing in life!! I pretty much do, think and act just the way I want to!!! Some people don't like this about me and occasionally, I do have to bite my lip...LOL I just say...it is what it is... The words I speak are true to me!!

So, here is the tie in coffee and my life! Watch this....



Now, in the last 6 month my income has cut in about half, however we don't have the stress the deadline the confinement of that kind of life style. Now,I'm not tell you how to life what I'm saying is...So what if you don't have the best house, car or clothes. the people who eyeing you for that are probably not the kind of people you want in your life. Watch out for the possers, they are the ones who will say they don't care but will put a 3rd mortgage on their house to keep up with "The Jones" next door!!
What I will tell you is some how some way life has a way of just working!!! I have no problem paying and bills and we live a richer life now than EVER before!!!

Life is to be enjoyed however you choose to do! JUST DO IT!!!! Work to live don't Live to work!!! Lesson learned by yours truly!!!

So, drink in what ever cup you wish, just do it because you enjoy it!!! Remember if it don't feel good don't do it!!!

Always drink Coffee!!!
Much Love,
Bridget-

No comments:

Post a Comment