Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Years Resolutions


SAVE MONEY-LOSE WEIGHT-EAT RIGHT-BE A BETTER MOM- A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS


The list goes one and on....


So do you make New Years Resolution? Why or why not I ask? I think about making one every year but never really put it in place. My resolution last about as long as it takes to come out of my mouth and someone to hear it...lol

It’s well known that New Year’s resolutions don’t have a high success rate. While many people opt to ditch the annual goal-setting event, about 40 to 45 percent of American adults set at least one resolution come New Year’s.

So here is our a pattern: January 1, we start off determined to follow through on our goals. Excited and energized, we think that this year will be different from the last, when our resolutions went down the drain!!! But come February or even mid-January, the most of us have said to heck with our goals altogether.

So here is my plan this year...NO New Years Resolutions. This doesn't mean I don't have things I want to accomplish. This year my list is LONG. In fact the list at the top is about half of what I want to work on this year!!!


It seems to me we all think the new year is a time of a fresh start and a new beginning. Well, I think everyday is !!! I'm not going to overwhelm myself with thinking it all or nothing or that I have to do it all everyday!!! 


I'm choosing to set up a Vision Board with all goals that important to me. 






Do what feels good each and every day!!!



For those of you who want to work on your  New Years Resolution tradition way here are 4 step for you...


The four steps to choosing a resolution:


*Choose a two-word resolution
*Include numbers and dates
*Define how you are going to accomplish your resolution
*Add why you want to achieve your goal

I wish you all the best  for 2011 and the path you each will take!! 

Remember don't beat yourself up if you realize your not engaged in your goal like you want to be. Why??

Because everyday is a NEW start!!! Just act!!! 

U2 said it best... It's a Beautiful Day!!!

Much Love
Bridget-

No comments:

Post a Comment